Job Opening For:
Aging Services Case Manager
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in a health or human services profession from an accredited college or university with one (1) year experience in health or human services; or educational or experiential equivalent in the field of aging or physical disabilities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform in-home eligibility assessments
- Monitor clients with face to face visits and telephone calls
- Prepare care plans
- Contact providers to arrange for services.
- Refer clients to other agencies, as appropriate.
- Resolve complaints with appropriate staff
- Participate in case conferences with service providers, as needed
- Utilize SAMS data systems to document care plans, notes, service units and waiting lists
- Must be able to drive, as travel is essential to job
- Microsoft Office experience